Specialist CIS Construction Payroll Keeping Workers Onsite
We become the contractor, supplying the worker to your business
We act as Intermediary 1, confirming each workers self-employment status, removing 'disguised employment' risk including fines and penalties backdated 6-years
Contracts between worker and BoostPay show they are not supervised, directed or controlled
We verify each self-employed worker, prove they are not under supervision, direction and control and have the right to substitution
Continue to provide the work you currently do
Our contracts with the worker include your rates of pay and payment frequency. Worker pay continues via the CIS Scheme with accurate monthly HMRC payments on the BoostPay CIS return.
How we protect your business
Are your sub-contractors really self-employed?
Engaging sub-contractors is complicated and getting it wrong could put your business at risk with fines and disrution. Remove the risk of disguised employment and simplify worker payments
What about your CIS responsibilities?
The CIS Scheme defines how sub-contractors are paid with fines and penalties if you get it wrong. Remove the risk and make yourself the contractor of choice for workers
Are your workers compliant and legal?
Verifying ID, UTR and right to work documentation ensures your workforce is legal and removes bogus worker and modern slavery risk throughout an assignment
Get More Information on CIS Payroll
BoostPay CIS Benefits for Agencies and Workers
- Industry-leading HMRC-compliant payroll
- BoostPay contract the worker, removing 'disguised employment' risk
- UK-based Customer Services team available to assist you and your workers by phone, text and email
- Simple contract with competitive and transparent rates
- Remove administrative burden of payroll saving time and money
- Workers can access pay statements for self assessment tax returns
- Workers included in BoostPay monthly CIS return
- Worker is covered by BoostPay public liability, professional indemnity and personal accident insurances
- Workers can continue to claim expenses on self-assesment tax return
How It Works
Start with a confidential call with one of our Account Managers so we can find out more about your business
We'll review your current payroll and assess the risks that you're currently exposed to and the benefits of moving to BoostPay
Our on-boarding process seamlessly reviews all worker documents providing complete assurance of worker compliance
Send and approve your first payroll and we'll do the rest!
How Do I Switch?
Our knowledgable Account Team is ready to help whether you're considering using a payroll company for the first time, or looking to switch. Start with a confidential call and then let our smooth on-boarding process take over.