Compliant Payroll for Self-Employed Workers
Remove risks of self-employed contracting
Maximise your take home pay
Simple setup and administration
How we protect you
Fast tax status checks with HMRC
Supervision, direction and control checks
Insured and Protected On-Site
Working in Construction?
BoostPay Self-Employed Payroll Includes:
- Self-employed status established using the HMRC Employment Status Indicator
- Can be paid Gross with responsibility for your own tax
- Payment remittances produced for each payment and sent the same day
- Same day Payments available
- Flexibility with contracts so you can work for different clients
- Public Liability insurance available
- Employers Liability insurance available
- Gross and Net payment models available
How It Works
How Do I Switch?
Whether you're registering with a payroll company for the first time or an experienced self-employed contractor switching, our team is ready to guide you through our simple registration process, so you can get paid
Keep up to date with the latest payroll news
Payroll requirements and laws change frequently. Our newsletters give you the information you need to stay compliant whether you're a worker, agency or end-hirer.